I had the opportunity of rocking with Bruce Springsteen last Saturday evening…
As a biased American, I was in full excitement to go and listen to this legendary rock star. He has always been a favourite of mine and listening to him sing “Born in the USA” LIVE has been one for the bucket list. So you could imagine when he belted out those lyrics I was beyond thrilled. Not to mention, he usually does not sing this in other countries (being the gracious man that he is) so it was quite unique and unexpected.
The concert itself was in full stride, his new album is great (of course it is) but what struck me was the beautiful combination of poetry and rawness he exudes. He is so real, so full of soul and has such raw spirit that I was in complete awe.
A complete inspiration, so full of life in all the ways one can be, gratitude galore as he ran around the stage and sang with other legends as Fogerty and McCartney.
Thanks for the reminder Bruce…your spirit is contagious. (as for the council who shut the music off in mid song, guess they weren’t feeling the love, C’mon!)….
1. Boy. By Band of Outsiders – Check Shirt – £155
2. Barabaraboner – Bag – £470
3. Select Femme – T-Shirt – £30
4. Pamela Love – Eagle Claw Earrings – £320
5. Theory – Leather Shorts – £455
6. Chloe – Check Jumper - £575
7. Free People – Scarf - £24.30
8. Hobbs – Biker Boots – £149
9. Dsquared2 – Jeans - £344
10. Ann Demeulemeester – Waistcoat – £329
11. Karl – Biker Vest – £490